Many great fast-casual restaurants in Washington, DC accept the LevelUp app for payment. For visitors, it’s a great way to save a little money on your meals. For locals, the reward programs offered through these apps offer solid long-term value.
Step 1: Register your email for free credit
Use the links below to register your email address for credit ranging from a couple bucks to as much as five dollars.
- &Pizza (Pizza)
- CavaGrill (Mediterranean)
- District Taco (Mexican)
- Potbelly (Sandwiches)
- Protein Bar (Healthy)
- Roti Modern Mediterranean
- Sweetgreen (Salads)
- Takorean (Korean/Taco fusion)
Step 2: Create a LevelUp account
Click here to create an account using the same email address you just registered. Login to your new account and click the PAYMENT tab to add a credit card. Don’t skip this step! You need to have a credit card linked to your account for step 3.
Step 3: Download restaurant apps & login
The last step is to download the individual apps for the restaurants above using the iTunes store or Google Play store. Login using the same email address and password you created in step 2. You won’t have to re-enter any credit card details sine you just linked one to your account.
- &Pizza – iTunes / Google Play
- CavaGrill – iTunes / Google Play
- District Taco – iTunes / Google Play
- Potbelly – iTunes / Google Play
- Protein Bar – iTunes / Google Play
- Roti Modern Mediterranean – iTunes / Google Play
- Sweetgreen – iTunes / Google Play
- Takorean – iTunes / Google Play
- Taylor Gourmet – iTunes / Google Play
Step 4: Use the app to pay!
When you visit one of the restaurants above, open the app to the payment screen and hold your phone up to the white LevelUp reader. Your discount will automatically be applied. You don’t have to mention anything to the cashier. Enjoy your meal!