Signature Trip Hacks DC Monuments Tour
A monuments tour with built-in trivia game! Our Monumental Trivia tour is perfect for visitors who are traveling solo or looking for a more cost efficient tour than our private tours. It’s also perfect for locals looking for an excuse to get out and have fun exploring their own city!
Why book one of our tours?
- We understand that 2020 is a bit different from the past. Our tours are one of the safest activities that you can do this year. They are:
- • Outdoors
- • Contactless
- • Family Friendly
- • Most importantly - Fun!
- If you're not convinced, check out our video about 4 reasons why we think you should see the sites via a guided tour -->
How much does this tour cost?
Monumental Trivia at Twilight tickets cost $45 each.
What’s included on this tour?
After meeting at the Jefferson Memorial, your tour guide and trivia host will lead the group on an efficient 3-hour walking route to see the major monuments and memorials on the National Mall, including:
- •Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- •Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- •Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- •District of Columbia War Memorial
- •Korean War Veterans Memorial
- •Lincoln Memorial
- •Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- •World War II Memorial
We play trivia “Jeopardy style”. Over the course of the tour your guide will ask questions and the first person to answer correctly gets a point. However, answer incorrectly and you can’t guess again unless no one gets it right and the host offers up a clue. At the end of the tour the person with the most points wins! Tours start at 6:00pm (6:30pm in June and July). The tour takes approximately 3 hours. Please note that during most months the first half of the tour is before dark.
Who is the tour guide?
Monumental Trivia at Twilight is hosted by our team of guides. If you’re looking for a tour led by Rob, the founder of Trip Hacks DC, check out his private tours. Meet a few of our trivia hosts:
- Sam is a historian and museum enthusiast. The only thing he loves more than obscure facts is a good story!
- Jenn is a former National Park volunteer and expert on the 44 U.S. Presidents (we’re not counting Grover Cleveland twice).
Ready to get started?
Use the "Book Now" button to see ticket availability and book your experience. Before you sign up, make sure to check out the precautions we are taking due to COVID-19. Monumental Trivia does not operate every day of the week. Dates in green on the calendar have tickets available. Everyone in your group (adults and kids) needs a ticket. If you can’t find a date that fits your schedule or there aren’t enough tickets left, contact us and we’ll see what we can do.