Signature Trip Hacks DC Monuments Tour
A monuments tour with built-in trivia game! Our Monumental Trivia tour is perfect for visitors who are traveling solo or looking for a more cost efficient tour than our private tours. It’s also perfect for locals looking for an excuse to get out and have fun exploring their own city!Book Now »
Why book one of our tours?
- We understand that this summer is a bit different from the past. Our tours are one of the safest activities that you can do participate in. They are:
- • Outdoors
- • Contactless
- • Family Friendly
- • Most importantly - Fun!
- If you're not convinced, check out our video about 4 reasons why we think you should see the sites via a guided tour -->
How much does this tour cost?
Monumental Trivia tickets cost $45 per participant (we never charge any extra or hidden fees)
When does this tour run?
In 2022 Monumental Trivia operates on:
- • Wednesdays at 5:30pm
- • Bonus days as scheduling allows (see calendar below)
How big is the tour group?
We believe that small-group tours are the best experiences. Therefore Monumental Trivia is capped at a maximum of 12 participants per tour. One of the smallest tour caps in Washington, DC.
What’s included on this tour?
After meeting at the Jefferson Memorial, your tour guide and trivia host will lead the group on an efficient 3-hour walking route to see the major monuments and memorials on the National Mall, including:
- •Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- •Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- •Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- •District of Columbia War Memorial
- •Korean War Veterans Memorial
- •Lincoln Memorial
- •Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- •World War II Memorial
We play trivia “Jeopardy style”. Over the course of the tour your guide will ask questions and the first person to answer correctly gets a point. However, answer incorrectly and you can’t guess again unless no one gets it right and the host offers up a clue. At the end of the tour the person with the most points wins! The tour takes approximately 3 hours.
Who is the tour guide?
Monumental Trivia is hosted by the amazing Trip Hacks DC tour guide Christine (pictured below). If you’re looking for a tour led by Rob, the founder of Trip Hacks DC, check out his private tours for details and availability.
Ready to get started?
Use the calendar tool below to choose a tour date and complete your booking. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions in the meantime.