Monumental Trivia at Twilight
Come out to the National Mall for an awesome evening tour where you can explore the monuments, meet new people, and compete to win prizes! This public walking tour is perfect for visitors who are traveling solo or looking for something a more cost effective tour than our private tours. It’s also perfect for locals looking for an excuse to get out and have fun exploring their own city!
What’s included on this tour?
After meeting at the Jefferson Memorial, your tour guide and trivia host will lead the group on an efficient walking route to see the major monuments and memorials on the National Mall, including:
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- District of Columbia War Memorial
- Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- World War II Memorial
We play trivia “Jeopardy style”. Over the course of the tour your guide will ask questions and the first person to answer correctly gets a point. However, answer incorrectly and you can’t guess again unless no one gets it right and the host offers up a clue. Trivia questions will be a mix of history and current events. At the end of the tour the person with the most points wins!
Tours usually start at 6:00pm (6:30pm in June and July).
Who is the tour guide?
Monumental Trivia at Twilight is hosted by our team of guides. If you have any questions about your tour guide, contact us in advance.
- Rob leads this tour on Saturday evenings. He is the founder of Trip Hacks DC and loves welcoming visitors to Washington, DC.
- Sam leads this Tour on select other days of the week in the Spring and Summer. The only thing he loves more than an obscure fact is a good story!
Ready to get started?
Check out the calendar tool below and pick the date you want to join us. Tickets are $45 each. Everyone attending the tour (adults and children) needs a ticket. Please make sure to select the correct number of tickets for your group during checkout. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or tickets or if there aren’t enough tickets left for the date you are interested in.