Planning a trip comes with a lot of questions: When should you go? Where’s the best area to stay? How do you put together a great itinerary? Every traveler is different, with their own likes, dislikes, and budgets. Over the years, I’ve learned some useful things about Washington, DC travel. In this episode, I’ll share my personal opinions about planning a trip to the nation’s capital. Whether you travel often or you’re planning your first trip, you’ll find practical tips to make your next visit a great experience.
Listen to this episode now:
Or listen and subscribe in your favorite podcast app:
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- How Trip Hacks DC makes money (YouTube video)
- Paris Syndrome (Atlantic Article)
- Episode 37 – best areas to stay in DC
- Episode 41 – visiting every museum in DC
- Episode 49 – food and restaurants in DC
Want to book a Trip Hacks DC tour? You’re already in the right place? Check out all the tour options here.