We want you to have fun on our tours; we also are serious about the importance of keeping your family and our staff safe. Fortunately, outdoor walking tours are one of the safest activities that you can participate in right now. We are following guidance from both national and local authorities to make sure that everything goes smoothly.
Specifically, here’s what to expect on a Trip Hacks DC tour in 2020:
Tours are Completely Contactless
- Sign up and pay online.
- We will check you in digitally at the meeting spot.
- As much as we are happy to welcome you on the tour, handshakes and fist bumps are suspended for now.
- You are welcome to take as many photos as you’d like, but for everyone’s safety we won’t be able to take photos on your own phone.
Face Coverings Keep Everyone Safe
- Your guide will have a face mask for the tour.
- Washington, DC now requires everyone 2 years and older to wear a face mask outside of the home.
- Face coverings are the hot fashion accessory, so pick out some that show off your style or support your favorite sports team.
Social Distancing is in Effect
- Tours are completely outdoors, with plenty of space to spread out.
- Group size is limited to only 9 people (plus your guide) to keep group sizes to a maximum of 10 people.